Saturday 23 April 2011

MAC-TASTIC

When you though M.A.C couldn't beat their wonder woman collection....you thought wrong. HELLO M.A.C Surf Baby Collection.  I want all of it, why is it that you want everything at once? I want to wear it, and look like the girl below and frolick in the sea all summer attempting to surf, unfortunately my inheritance of uncoordinating limbs makes it pretty impossible for me to be good at anything sport related. but with the help of all featured products below I can at least attempt to be a beach babe...perfect justification in my mind.





"Grab the board, hop in the Jeep, cruise the Pacific Coast Highway… Surf’s up! The lure of the endless summer starts here with My Paradise Cheek Powder, Summer Stash of Crushed Metallic Pigments, Hibiscus Lipstick and Splashproof Lash Mascara that just won’t smudge. Colourful, lustrous, and full of life...journey to a world where feeling the rush means taking a risk. Hang Ten!"


No comments:

Post a Comment